Eden Landscapes Limited is committed to providing a quality service for its customers and partners. One of the ways in which we can continue to improve our service is by listening and responding to the views of our customers and partners, and in particular by responding positively to complaints, and do our best to respond as quickly as possible and put matters right if we can.
Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint is as easy as possible;
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction with our service which calls for an immediate response;
- We deal with it promptly, politely and, when appropriate, confidentially;
- We respond in the right way - for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, or information on any action taken etc.;
- We learn from complaints, use them to improve our service, and review annually our complaints policy and procedures.
We recognise that many concerns will be raised informally, and dealt with quickly. Our aims are to:
- Resolve informal concerns quickly;
- Keep matters low-key;
- Enable mediation between the complainant and the individual to whom the complaint has been referred.
An informal approach is appropriate when it can be achieved. But if concerns cannot be satisfactorily resolved informally, then the formal complaints procedure should be followed.
Eden Landscapes Limited defines a complaint as 'any expression of dissatisfaction (with Eden Landscapes Limited, with a member of staff, or with a business partner) that relates to Eden Landscapes Limited and that requires a formal response'.
The formal complaints procedure is intended to ensure that all complaints are handled fairly, consistently and wherever possible resolved to the complainant's satisfaction.
Eden Landscapes Limited responsibility will be to:
- Acknowledge the formal complaint in writing;
- Respond within a stated period of time;
- Deal reasonably and sensitively with the complaint;
- Take action where appropriate.
A complainant's responsibility is to:
- Bring their complaint, in writing, to Eden Landscapes Limited attention normally within 8 weeks of the issue arising;
- Raise concerns promptly and directly with a member of staff in Eden Landscapes Limited;
- Explain the problem as clearly and as fully as possible, including any action taken to date;
- Allow Eden Landscapes Limited a reasonable time to deal with the matter;
- Recognise that some circumstances may be beyond Shermin Finance Limited control.
Responsibility for Action: All Staff of Eden Landscapes Limited.
Confidentiality: Except in exceptional circumstances, every attempt will be made to ensure that both the complainant and Eden Landscapes Limited maintain confidentiality. However the circumstances giving rise to the complaint may be such that it may not be possible to maintain confidentiality (with each complaint judged on its own merit). Should this be the case, the situation will be explained to the complainant.
Monitoring and Reporting: Eden Landscapes Limited will produce annually an anonymized report of complaints made and their resolution.
Formal Complaints Procedure
In the first instance, if you are unable to resolve the issue informally, you should write or email to the member of staff who dealt with you, or their manager, so that he or she has a chance to put things right. If your complaint concerns a member of Eden Landscapes Limited staff, you should write formally to the individual concerned. In your letter you should set out the details of your complaint, the consequences for you as a result, and the remedy you are seeking.
You can expect your complaint to be acknowledged within 5 working days of receipt. You should get a response and an explanation within 28 working days.
You can contact us to complain by calling 02920 597365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to:
Eden Landscapes Ltd, Pugh’s Garden Village, Port Rd, Wenvoe, Cardiff. CF5 6AD